The Portuguese Golden Visa is the most attractive opportunity for investors who really want to enjoy the quality of life, great weather and safety that Portugal has to offer but also take advantage of being part of the European Union (EU) without being obligated to reside permanently in Portugal.
Also called Golden Residence Permit (GRP), has been in effect since November of the last year. The Portugal Golden Visa is the most attractive option for non-EU citizens who also wish to provide families with a wonderful opportunity in education and lifestyle.
GOLDEN VISA BENEFITS
- 5 year and renewable Residency Permit
- Complete Free VISA travel in SCHENGEN countries
- Option of family reunification, being able to work or study in Europe
- Big opportunity for Portuguese nationality or Permanent residency in Portugal
QUALIFYING OPTIONS AND MAIN REQUIREMENTS
- Buy a Property above € 500,000 (when buying a €1.000.000 property can get 2 Visas)
- Opening a bank account in Portugal
- Proof of import of funds into a Portuguese bank account from outside Portugal (minimum 500,000€)
- Good Conduct Certificate from country of origin
- Have a Private Medical Insurance
WHO IS ON THE RIGHT TO BE ELIGBLE?
- The Golden Visa may be granted only to foreigners from a non-EU country
THE APPLICANT HAS TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be in Portugal territory holding a valid Schengen Visa
- Apply for the Golden Visa within 90 days from their first entry in Portugal
- Do a “Investment Activity” for a minimum period of five years
- The granting of a Golden Visa requires that the person spends in Portugal at least 7 days during the first year, 14 days during the second year and for each period of two years
ALSO SEE: Golden Visa Step by Step
If you want to be contacted for more information about the Golden Visa, please fill in the form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: